by the way, your hands were shaking


Okay, this is the last food-related update you'll see here, promise!

This is what I had to eat today. I felt quite proud so I felt like I could share it. *ahem*
Breakfast: ½ portion of oates, 50 g berries and 2 tbsp of psylliumseeds - 92 kcal
Lunch: 1 apple, 2 low-calorie-high-fibre flat breads - 98 kcal
Dinner: 1 soysausage, 4 brusselsprouts, 50 g broccoli, 100 g spinach & 50 g lentils - 201 kcal 

Miscelleneous: Tea, Coke Zero, water, Läkerol, sugar-free chewing gum

Well if I can keep this up and finish all my on-going exams, I'll be a happy little girl.

1 thoughts:

  1. Angelica said...:

    Bra att du äter. Det är viktigt, framför all nu när du kanske mår dåligt. Kämpakämpa ♥

Post a Comment

 
SkywalkerDesigns © 2011 | Designed by Anah Skywalker