waking slowly on drugs and sorrow


Mmm bad webcam pic of collarbones. Yeah.
Well I'm tired.
Of basically everything.
I'm literally back exactly where I was one year ago; In debt, not much wiser, depressed and completely alone. Again.

Have an entire week of exams and then I'm done. Of school. Of everything that is 'normal' in my life. Then I don't really know; I have nothing to hold me back or keep me going. Things might turn pretty interesting by then, but if you wanna stick around to see the show you'll have to follow my new blog which will be up and running by the end of the month. I shall clear this one and use for design purposes only (as intended, gosh).

Stay tuned or, hey, don't.

2 thoughts:

  1. Michael Friis said...:

    Oh God I want to nibble on your collarbone and chin so badly. Oh hey look! Boobs! Niiice. http://splodinator.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/South-Park-nice.jpg

    We're all in debt. That's just life. If you're not much wiser then clearly you haven't learned from your mistakes. And don't be depressed, sweety. :< That makes me sad on the inside! Not just on the outside like when I tell some fake sad story to score! And you'll never be alone. You've got way too nice collarbones for that. God I just wanna make soup with them! I mean... Lick... them...? Yeah that sounds about right.

    In summary: You'll be fine so go rock out with your cock out. And you'll never be alone! You have family and friends! Us weirdos are always around too. Whether you know it or not. Òó

    P.S. I sat on a porcupine out in some hedges outside your apartment building. Can you bring salve? :<

  1. Anah Skywalker said...:

    Boobs!

    Also; <3. And other such gooey thank-you's.

Post a Comment

 
SkywalkerDesigns © 2011 | Designed by Anah Skywalker